I am writing for some advise on infilling in the SET(M) Form for my wife, who has come to the UK on a spouses visa, my queries are:

1 Do we still need to provide a copy of our marriage certificate with the application? We have got our
certificate from India, but not in this country, do we need one?
2 My wifes name on her passport is in her maiden name, some of her other documents are in her maiden
name and some in her married name, is this going to be a problem?
3 We are living with our parents, who are giving us full financial suppor, what do we need to provide to
prove this?
4 Where can i get a copy of the main immigration Guildance from?
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can provide any help on the above.

I would like to thank you in advance.

Kindest Regards